DIGITAL MARKETING AGENCY SERVICES
At Edkent Media, we execute digital marketing strategies like it’s second nature. We develop tailor-made strategies for every company that we work with, based on its needs, industry rules, available resources and business goals.
Services We Offer
We offer a full suite of digital marketing services – all aimed at giving your brand huge digital exposure.
- Thousands of Partner Websites
- Only “White-Hat” Techniques
- First Page Results in 6 months (most cases)
SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING
- Unique Strategies
- Popular Social Platforms
- Industry-related Websites and Blogs
- Google Ads (formerly AdWords)
- Display Advertising
- Professional Optimization and Reporting
CONSULTING & ANALYTICS
- Web Analytics and Reporting
- Project Management
- Strategy Development and Optimization
- Organic SEO Results
- Landing Page Promotion
- Directory Submission
- Custom Graphic Design
- Analytics and Reporting
- Development and Optimization
- Case Studies
- Professional Articles
- Lead Magnet Materials
- Blogs and White Papers
- Infographic Design
MONTH-BY-MONTH: HOW IT WORKS
Our goal is to a build an effective system that will grow on its own and deliver results constantly. It’s how we achieve traction for our clients, helping deliver far more leads and sales.
CONVERSION RATE OPTIMIZATION & SEM
ONSITE SEO & CONTENT
ONGOING SUPPORT & CONSULTING
STEP 1: PREPARATION
STEP 2: CONVERSION RATE OPTIMIZATION & SEM
- Improve conversion rate using tests to figure out what users are doing on a specific website
- Conduct A/B testing to find the right layout, copy, and colours that push the highest percentage of site visitors to fill out your form or call in
- Increase your qualified traffic by bidding on and optimizing for the right keywords
- Produce better keyword traffic data by making better decisions about your website and ad copy to better target the right customers
- Ensure your CTA buttons stand out visually, appear clickable and use short, gain-focused text
- Create landing pages that are clean and uncluttered, conveying both trustworthiness and professionalism to prospective clients
STEP 3: ONSITE SEO & CONTENT
- Assert a continuous, strong SEO presence that will help deliver continuous traffic and leads even after the campaign’s completion
- Implement an SEO-friendly navigation structure
- Update website architecture, optimize meta tags, create sitemaps and begin cross-linking
- Increase website speed and perform server-side optimization, including 301 redirects and robots.txt
- Examine and transfer Google Analytics and other tracking accounts
- Create and implement content marketing strategy to support SEO efforts
STEP 4: ONGOING SUPPORT & CONSULTING
- Personal account manager to communicate with
- Monthly project discussions
- Analytics data review and reports
- Campaign direction optimization
- Creative ideas to consistently enhance campaigns
- Continuous strategy building and brainstorming
Digital Marketing FAQs
We rely heavily on data and use it to our advantage. Our in-house data analytics teams help us derive key patterns. These patterns are based on your users who have helped you until now, we help you quadruple them.
The data helps us make an educated decision while structuring your campaigns to perform in the best possible way.
Well, the one that suits your industry and your target audience would be the ideal set of channels you should have a presence on.
Major channels include, Search Engine Optimization, Social media, Content Marketing, Google Ads and Email Marketing.
It is tailor made to your requirement. Depending on your industry, competition, service buckets and goals, the cost can be determined. Each account is unique with unique requirement to back it up.
It is crucial for you to be present in front of your target audience. Small businesses can take advantage of the already established platforms to help get to their prospective leads faster. Digital helps you elevate to the level of top brands and compete for the market share.
We provide custom reports for all the digital marketing campaigns. The report consists of key metrics like spend, impressions, clicks, leads, Cost Per Lead and benchmark numbers. Our reports dive deep into the data already present and benchmark’s our efforts against it. Where it is organic growth on Social Media, paid ads, email marketing or SEO, we have a robust reporting model that covers them all.
We believe that we are not just a marketing agency you have hired but your partners responsible for your business growth. We ought to feel your pain and share your burden. So we step into your shoes to understand your needs and your challenges. We believe in customizing our strategies to maximize your benefits. What also makes us special is our people. We have domain experts from different verticals who really understand the nuances of the industry and its purchase journey.
We also have systematic processes in place that make us responsible for our actions and accountable for the consequences.
Step-by-Step Guide To Internet Marketing
Download our eBook "Step-By-Step Guide to Internet Marketing" for a comprehensive look at how to set your business up for growth, online!