Who we are looking for:
We are looking for a dynamic Social Media & Content Specialist. Who is an enthusiastic person that is ready to tackle what comes their way, this person is also always willing to learn and always stays on top of the newest trends. Call yourself jack of all hats, or a multitasker, this person must be able to thrive This job offers a lot of growth going forward and is an opportunity like none other. Want to be a part of one of the fastest growing Digital Marketing Agencies in Canada, then EdKent Media is the ideal place for you to test yourself and be a part of something great and big! We work hard, and play hard.
What is in it for you?
High growth in a short period of time; do you see yourself managing a creative team few years from now, then EdKent is the right place for you. On top of that, you get to work with a great team and be a part of. Last but not least lots of office celebrations, as we love to party and celebrate our ‘Edkentians’! Check us out on Instagram and Glassdoor!
Why Work Here
- We are continuing to grow; lots of growth opportunities within the organization
- We are professional but friendly
- Work hard, play hard culture
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Attractive benefits package
- Positive work-life balance
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Commitment to professional growth
- Free parking
Do you like a fast-paced agile environment where you wear multiple hats and have a new and exciting challenge every day? That’s what our environment is like and we are growing non stop!
– Develop compelling long and short copy for digital projects of our clients
– Create original concepts and content in collaboration with your team
– Ensure brand consistency across projects
– Present creative internally
– Receive and implement feedback with a positive attitude
Successful candidates must have:
- Strong background in writing compelling content for websites, blogs, ad-copies, white papers, landing pages, social media posts etc.
- Hands on experience in content research, strategy and content writing.
- Passion for content marketing and driving real ROI and results.
- Creativity in writing and have a clear direct approach to delivering information to the intended clientele.
- Proofreading capabilities.
- Minimum 3 years content writing for a B2B/B2C company
- Familiar with online content marketing strategies
- Ability to work collaboratively
- Attention to detail and experience working under deadlines
Desired Skills & Experience
– B.A. Degree in English or Diploma in Copywriting
– Superior written and oral communication
– Strong attention to detail
– Portfolio with both long and short copy
Qualification and Skills:
- 3+ years’ experience in Digital Marketing Agency
- High organizational skills, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments
- Not afraid to be a bold and outside the box thinker
- Love for unique, integrated marketing methods
- Social content portfolio
- Passion for designing and writing content with exceptional written communication skills
- Positive attitude, detailed oriented, incredibly organized, data driven and customer service focused.
- Ability to multi-task and work efficiently under pressure with close attention to detail is a must.
- Flexible and willing to change priorities based on needs.
- Ability to gain consensus cross-functionally with poise and confidence.
We are looking for a dynamic and creative person who is willing to learn and always stays on top of the newest trends in content marketing. This job offers a lot of growth going forward and is an opportunity like none other.
– Confidence without ego
– Eagerness to question things
– Accountability, even when that means highlighting mistakes
– Desire to be better, and make those around you better
– A passion for advertising and copywriting
Who we are:
At EdKent Media, we pride ourselves in making businesses stand out in a big way.
Digital marketing is second nature to us. Our team works collaboratively to design effective solutions for clients across a spectrum of services, such as SEO, SEM, and SMM, reputation management and brand creation.
We think creatively and practice innovation even in the simplest tasks, everyday. We work with homegrown businesses to national enterprises to help improve their ROI through strategic marketing.
Most importantly, as we work on achieving our greatest potential as a team, we don’t forget to have fun and pat each other’s backs. We co-create a diverse and friendly learning environment that drives personal as well as professional growth.
If you enjoy working in a fun, fast-paced environment, then this position is for you!
Visit edkentmedia.com to learn more about us!
WHY EMPLOYEES LOVE EdKent Media:
- Outlined growth paths for each function
- Performance-based bonuses
- Paid social events
- Robust health-dental- benefits
- Work from home days
- Office snacks, darts, in office perks
What is the culture like at EdKent Media?
Collaborative, with loads of fun and a competitive and highly energetic team environment.
CORE VALUES of EdKent Media:
- We are loyal
- We are strategic
- We are dedicated
- We are client focused
- We keep learning
- We embrace team
- We have integrity
*Candidates will be required to complete testing to verify competency
EdKent Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer. EdKent Media does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need!