Salary: $43,000.00 to $55,000.00 /year
Who we are:
At EdKent Media, we pride ourselves in making businesses stand out in a big way.
Digital marketing is second nature to us. Our team works collaboratively to design effective solutions for clients across a spectrum of services, such as SEO, SEM, and SMM, reputation management and brand creation.
We think creatively and practice innovation even in the simplest tasks, everyday. We work with homegrown businesses to national enterprises to help improve their ROI through strategic marketing with our Digital Marketing Experts!
As we work on achieving our greatest potential as a team, we don’t forget to have fun and pat each other’s backs. We co-create a diverse and friendly learning environment that drives personal as well as professional growth.
CORE VALUES of EdKent Media:
- We are loyal
- We are strategic
- We are dedicated
- We are client focused
- We keep learning
- We embrace team
- We have integrity
DIGITAL PROJECT MANAGER
- You are an incredibly personable and outgoing person who is known for being proactive and getting things done.
- You’re highly organized, a great communicator, you enjoy managing tasks and where people see chaos you see an opportunity.
- You are constantly strategizing about how to do things more efficiently and effectively while ensuring everyone achieves a win-win.
- You love coordinating and collaborating, pulling together multiple disciplines to achieve a number of concurrent goals.
- You’ve got experience in business or B2B communications and feel comfortable creating content
- You are happiest when helping others succeed, and go to extraordinary lengths to ensure everyone knows what they should be doing.
- You love working with Excel
- Building scope, budget plans, work-back schedules and resource plans – seeing all through execution to ensure the work is conducted and delivered timely
- Working with internal and external partners & sourcing vendors
- Collaborating with account management, creative and development teams
- Organize and manage ongoing projects of clients internally
- Ensuring projects are on time and on budget
- Managing customer communications and deliverables through your teams (ie. social media calendar, email newsletters, social, blogs, press releases, developing media lists, etc.)
- Performing analysis and research, for internal tweaking and client reports
- Organizing on-going work tasks, other projects as assigned
- Overseeing a team of 20+ members
Required Qualifications & Skills:
- Post-secondary degree/certificate in business, digital marketing, or a related field
- PMP Certification a definite asset
- 1 – 3 years professional experience in a project manager role
- Strong internet marketing skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to work with internal team and external clients to determine project requirements
- Speak technical and creative language
- Ability to represent the company in a professional manner
- Advanced computer literacy and computer fearlessness
- Comfort in a client-facing role critical – you gotta love people!
- You need to be someone who loves learning new things
- Ever used SalesFlare? We use it, but are open to better ideas
- Highly self-motivated, driven, energetic, resourceful and very organized
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritization skills, detail oriented
- Enthusiastic, able to work inside and outside of the box
- Ability to work both collaboratively and independently
- Self-learner, engaged in a variety of web platforms and technologies
WHY EMPLOYEES LOVE EdKent Media:
- Outlined growth paths for each function
- Performance-based bonuses
- Paid training (courses, events)
- Paid social events
- Robust health-dental- benefits
- Work from home days
- Office snacks, darts, in office perks
What is the culture like at EdKent Media?
Collaborative, fun and a competitive team environment.
Mon-Fri, 10 AM-6 PM
Job Type: Full-time
Base-Salary: $43,000.00- $55,000.00 (depending on your years of experience) plus bonuses at company discretion, and health benefits after completion of 3 months of employment with EdKent Media.
There is plenty of room for growth, a great team to work with and lots of celebrations! Check us out on Instagram.
We are looking for a dynamic and creative person who is willing to learn and always stays on top of the newest trends in digital marketing. This job offers a lot of growth going forward and is an opportunity like none other, EdKent Media could be the ideal place for you to test yourself and be a part of something great!