Who we are looking for:
We are looking for a dynamic, critical thinker and an enthusiastic person who is ready to tackle what comes their way, this person is also always willing to learn and always stays on top of the newest trends. Call yourself jack of all hats, or a multitasker, this person must be able to thrive This job offers a lot of growth going forward and is an opportunity like none other. Want to be a part of one of the fastest growing Digital Marketing Agencies in Canada, then EdKent Media is the ideal place for you to test yourself and be a part of something great and big! We work hard, and play hard.
What is in it for you?
High growth in a short period of time, one of the most impactful areas in the company. On top of that, a great team to work with and be a part of. Last but not least lots of office celebrations, as we love to party and celebrate our ‘Edkentians’! Check us out on Instagram and Glassdoor!
Why Work Here
- We are continuing to grow; lots of growth opportunities within the organization
- We are professional but friendly
- Work hard, play hard culture
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Attractive benefits package
- Positive work-life balance
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Commitment to professional growth
- Free parking
Do you like a fast-paced agile environment where you wear multiple hats and have a new and exciting challenge every day? That’s what our environment is like and we are growing non stop!
- Learn and educate yourself on Search Engine Optimization as much as possible (materials will be provided).
- Assisting SEO team members with various SEO tasks assigned to you.
- Execute all SEO tasks assigned within the timeframes allocated.
- Performing assigned tasks in the best way possible, no matter how big or small.
- Continuously working toward self-improvement and bringing your “A game”.
- Striving to make the SEO team better any way possible.
- Bringing ideas and innovations to the table to help contribute to improving processes.
- Strong organizational skills are a must
- Knowledge of WordPress
- Expert in Google Analytics & Webmasters
- Experience with Majestic, Ahrefs & Moz
- Strong analytical skills
- On Page Optimization
- Off Page Optimization
- Know Keyword research
- Familiar with Google keyword planner
- Knowledge to handle servers
- Basic WordPress knowledge
EdKent Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer. EdKent Media does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need!
WHY EMPLOYEES LOVE EdKent Media:
- Outlined growth paths for each function
- Performance-based bonuses
- Paid training (courses, events)
- Paid social events
- Robust health-dental- benefits
- Work from home days
- Office snacks, darts, in office perks
What is the culture like at EdKent Media?
Collaborative, fun and a competitive team environment.
Mon-Fri, 10 AM-6 PM
Job Type: Full-time
There is plenty of room for growth, a great team to work with and lots of celebrations! Check us out on Instagram. Great start up for your career!
We are looking for a dynamic and creative person who is willing to learn and always stays on top of the newest trends in digital marketing. This job offers a lot of growth going forward and is an opportunity like none other, EdKent Media could be the ideal place for you to test yourself and be a part of something great!