- $40,000 to $45,000 annual base with (uncapped) commission for On Target Earnings (OTE)
At EdKent Media we are currently looking to hire highly ambitious individuals who have outstanding interpersonal skills as our Business Development Representative (BDR) for one of the fastest growing Digital Marketing agencies in Toronto. The successful applicant must have experience in speaking with c-level executives/business owners. Digital marketing experience is an asset.
What we need today:
We are looking for a Business Sales Development Specialist to join our growing Revenue Team.
You are someone who wants to be a part of high-velocity, surrounded by super-engaged professionals at the top of their game.
The ideal candidate for this position is a skilled and self-motivated professional with a demonstrable track record of prospecting, driving leads, developing opportunities and closing deals.
Responsibilities Include the ability to:
- Prospect, qualify and develop leads from and outbound campaigns.
- Speak to prospects provided in the database and generate appointments
- Convert these leads to opportunities and schedule appointments for the marketing strategists
- Research accounts, identify key players, develop and source prospects
- Interact with prospects via telephone, email and social channels
- Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections
- Consistently achieve quotas to ensure revenue objectives
The successful candidate will eat, sleep and breathe selling in addition to the following:
- 4+ years of strong selling experience
- A self-starter with a proven track record of success and tenacity
- A confident, positive and energetic phone presence, excellent listening skills, with strong writing skills
- Experience with qualification and objection handling
- Proven track record of achieving and exceeding quota
- Ability to work in a high-energy sales team environment; team player
- Experience in high-volume inbound & outbound sales prospecting
- Ability to be observant and help develop areas that need improvement
- 4-year college degree, or equivalent related experience.
The following skills and experience are not required, but will strengthen a candidate’s application:
- Previous experience or strong familiarity with Digital marketing
- Experience with a CRM platform would be great
Why Work Here
- We are continuously growing; lots of growth opportunities within the organization
- We are professional & friendly
- Work hard, play hard culture
- Get the opportunity to work directly with the CEO and other Executives
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Attractive benefits package
- Positive work-life balance
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Commitment to professional growth
- Free parking
- Conveniently located near the 407, 404 and 401!
- Paid Social Events, check out our IG and Glassdoor reviews!
- A great & dynamic work culture
- If you enjoy working in a fun, fast-paced environment, then this position is for you!As candidates, we completely understand you that you want to select the best that is out there for you! If you are a thriver, and you are serious about your career, are determined and your results speak for itself, then I suppose you may fit our criteria of the best! Be the best, and choose to work with best only!