Who we are looking for:
We are looking for a dynamic Social Media & Content Specialist. Who is an enthusiastic person that is ready to tackle what comes their way, this person is also always willing to learn and always stays on top of the newest trends. Call yourself jack of all hats, or a multitasker, this person must be able to thrive This job offers a lot of growth going forward and is an opportunity like none other. Want to be a part of one of the fastest growing Digital Marketing Agencies in Canada, then EdKent Media is the ideal place for you to test yourself and be a part of something great and big! We work hard, and play hard.
What is in it for you?
High growth in a short period of time; do you see yourself managing a creative team few years from now, then EdKent is the right place for you. On top of that, you get to work with a great team and be a part of. Last but not least lots of office celebrations, as we love to party and celebrate our ‘Edkentians’! Check us out on Instagram and Glassdoor!
Why Work Here
- We are continuing to grow; lots of growth opportunities within the organization
- We are professional but friendly
- Work hard, play hard culture
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Attractive benefits package
- Positive work-life balance
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Commitment to professional growth
- Free parking
Do you like a fast-paced agile environment where you wear multiple hats and have a new and exciting challenge every day? That’s what our environment is like and we are growing non stop!
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage Google Adwords Campaigns of clients
- Manage the day-to-day activities across multiple advertising engines (Google, Yahoo, Bing, etc.) including the campaign planning, implementation, budget management, performance review, and optimization of paid search campaigns.
- Keyword research (discovery and expansion), review and editing of ad copy, review and analysis of web site performance metrics, and optimization of campaigns.
- Grow and optimize our keywords portfolio through testing (A/B and Multivariate) with ad copy, landing pages, bidding strategies, negative keywording, etc.
- Develop near and long-term PPC account strategies, roadmaps and execute day-to-day tactics that increase revenue, site traffic, conversion, and margins.
- Identify and report on key performance indicators, and opportunities for improvement on a regular basis.
- Manage the day-to-day marketing activities across multiple behavior re-targeting platforms such as Adroll and Google re-marketing.
- Drive continued innovation and best practice implementation, regularly sharing your knowledge with the team and top executives.
- Stay current with new advances in online marketing, competitive landscape, and keyword research.
Successful candidates will have:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience managing paid search engine marketing campaigns.
- Experience with managing clients paid accounts (Google, Bing, Facebook)
- Previous experience must be with an online marketing agency
- Google Adwords Certification.
- Google Analytics Certification a plus.
- Requires hands-on knowledge of best practices in SEM and a proven track-record of delivering qualified traffic from both an acquisition and conversion standpoint.
- Excellent teamwork, written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with behavioural targeting/re-marketing campaigns.
- Experience in creative ad copy writing
So if you’re a born winner with an amazing ability to communicate efficiently, are full of energy, enthusiastic, and want to grow your career, then Edkent Media is the right place for you!
We’re committed to hiring the best talent for the role! Think you have what it takes to be our PPC Specialist?