OUR SEO PROCESS
- Discovery page - Based on the information that’s filled in, we learn more about your business and the scope of the industry itself.
- Analysis of current online presence – We run an audit to assess the weaknesses and strengths of your website. This helps in attaining a quick overview of the situation in hand and helps to lay out a few basic remedies to grow your business.
- Industry Research – Since every SEO strategy differs based on the industry that the client operates in, the team at Edkent Media evaluates the industry, the nature of business and the buyer’s persona to ensure that the SEO is crafted basis the industry requirement.
- Competition Analysis – once we’ve understood the industry, we identify the top performers in the industry and perform a gap analysis to judge the shortcomings of your website. This lays the foundation to the SEO strategy.
- Keyword research and optimization based - Based on our understanding of the industry and the buyer, we identify the top performing keywords. These keywords are crucial since they deliver the highest revenue generation opportunities. Post this; we form the strategy to maximize your brand’s visibility for these keywords.
- Link building campaign – Based on the gap analysis and the industry, we work towards naturally building your brand’s presence on the internet.
- Content marketing - Keeping the top performing keywords in mind, we build exciting and interesting content that helps to increase the buzz around your brand. Carefully crafted content can work wonders to increase the overall authority of your brand.
- Overview of SEO with timelines - Once the strategy is laid out, we provide an overview of all the activities that are involved in this project and schedule them accordingly on a project management template. This helps our team and our clients to keep track of progress.
- Get introduced to an account manager- Once we begin your project, you are assigned an account manager. The account manager is directly accessible via email or phone and performs the responsibility of a responsible growth expert. The account manager keeps track of the flow of tasks and also helps you identify vital metrics from the campaign.
- Basic details are shared before beginning the SEO project – The on boarding process includes transfer of some key information such as username, login passwords etc.
- Routines for project reporting and progress tracking is determined – Based on our clients’ availability, we incorporate a regular schedule for reporting and progress tracking. This helps us to maintain a transparent approach to all our project operations.
- Establish campaign goals and expectations- During the onboarding process, all the goals and expectations are defined so as to eliminate any room for confusion. It’s nice to have everyone on the same page and this helps in the smooth progress of the project.
- Incorporate analytics to ensure efficient data capturing and reporting – All our efforts are well tracked and we thrive on inferences made from data that is captured efficiently. We incorporate analytics to ensure that every action taken has a strategic purpose to serve and the impact of this task is assessed.
- Create, share and execute tasks basis the requirement – We build our strategy and share a task list that basically keeps the project in check. We perform the tasks as defined in this list till we hit the desired goals.
- Launch content marketing activities to support link building- Along with our link building activities, we also launch our content marketing campaign. Regular efforts are made to stay fresh and updated since Well-crafted content for the right audience delivers the best results
- Dominate- Once the SEO efforts begin to show a significant improvement in rankings, we then begin our focus on brand dominance and work towards increasing the flow of meaningful traffic to your website.
- Identify new keywords – Keeping in mind brand supremacy as a target, we identify new keywords to increase the flow of meaningful traffic to solidify the rankings.
- Data analysis and reporting- Use the data from the campaign performance, we review the work that’s done and tactfully add tasks to take your brand to the pinnacle of the SERP.